South Seminole Heights
Shimberg Homes brings the location, quality, and value to our homeowners in South Seminole Heights. South Seminole Heights is an historic, eclectic, scenic and ‘thriving’ neighborhood attracting new residents of all ages. Situated East of the Hillsborough River and West of N. Florida Ave. Just North of Downtown Tampa. This area is part of three once-contiguous neighborhoods (the other two are Old Seminole Heights and Southeast Seminole Heights) that make up the area known generally to Tampans as Seminole Heights. The architecture of the homes will be a blend of the classic Craftsman bungalow homes in the area with contemporary open floor plans.
- Minutes to shopping/dining/entertainment districts such as Armature Works, Harbor Island and Sparkman’s Wharf
- Close proximity Zoo Tampa, University of Tampa, Tampa Museum of Art, The Straz Center for the Performing Arts, Amalie Arena, Raymond James Stadium
- Area parks include Rivercrest Park and Curtis Hixon Park, both located on the Hillsborough River
- The South Seminole Heights neighborhood is an official City of Tampa Neighborhood
- Less than 10 minute drive to downtown, making commuting a breeze
- New Construction Modern, Energy-efficient cost savings
- 10 year Maverick Bonded Builders Warranty (Lower maintenance costs)
- New Construction Lower Insurance Costs (sometimes saving up to half of the cost of that of a used home)
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions of Clearfield Crossings HOA
- South Seminole Heights Civic Association
- Hillsborough County School Locator
- South Tampa Dining Guide
- City of Tampa Neighborhood Guide
PRE-CONSTRUCTION SALES AVAILABLE NOWClearfield Crossings is a thirteen home site development neighborhood proudly presented by Shimberg Homes. Our affordable attention to detail homes offers new homeowners high appeal/high value homes in an ideal location.
- Offering four bedrooms, 3.5 baths with two car garages (attached or detached)
- Built on large lots (55 X 158) with room for a pool
- Walking Distance to Rivercrest Park and Broward Elementary School
It is our fusion of great homes and great locations at a competitive price point that adds up to an exceptional experience for our new home buyers.
- 10102 White Trout Lane,
Tampa Florida, 33618
- Get Location
- All Homes
606 W. Chelsea St.
Tampa, FL 33603
Stories: 2 Living Sq. Ft.: 2200 Bedrooms: 3 Baths: 3 Garage: No Garage - Porte Cochere Move In Ready: September 2023
608 W. Chelsea St.
Tampa, FL 33603
Stories: 2 Living Sq. Ft.: 2684 Bedrooms: 4 Baths: 3.5 Garage: 2 Car Move In Ready: October 2023
- Sorry, No records.!